Ranting and raving and carrying on

Just a few random thoughts about random stuff. Warning - may contain profanity

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto-ish, Ontario, Canada

Just a guy... Bit of a geek, but who isn't these days?

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Slight change in plans...

Well, I'm not going to Minnesota in November. And I was so looking forwards to the Spam Museum, too...

I can only take small consolation (*sniff*) in the knowledge that my new destination is Italy!!!! W00t!! Boo-yah! Damn, but sometimes I love my job! (Okay, the long hours, disdain of my co-workers and complete lack of respect from strangers is kinda tiring, but on the other hand -- Italy!)

On a mostly unrelated matter, I didn't take my meds today. I'm a lot happier (literally), but the day is really dragging. I've only been here 2-1/2 hours and I'm ready to call it a day. And yes, I was happier today even before I found out I was going to Italy.